1. Traditional work attitudes in the building trades (in Greek), Mining World 95, 11-12. Athens, 1982.
2. Mule-caravans. Past centuries' transporters in Greece (in Greek), Greece and International Transport 25, 22-24. Athens, 1982.
The body as carrier of social history (in French), 4th Conference of the Association of Educators in Expression and Communication, 101-126.
4. Shared tasks and communal celebrations in rural Greece, with Gillian Bottomley, Journal of Intercultural Studies 5/1, 22-32. Sydney, 1984.
Tradition and folklore in Greek dance (in Greek), Kanonaki 1, 38-41.
6. The body as carrier of local history (in French), Danse et Enseignement, 17-18. Dijon, 1984.
The IOFA office in Athens, Contact, Winter 1985, 24-26.
Dance in Greece, Λαογραφία newsletter of the international greek folklore society, Vol. 2, No. 8, 2-7, California, U.S.A., 1985.
Système social et système de danse: La ronde à Karpathos, 2ème Congrès International sur la Recherche en Danse, Université de Paris-Sorbonne, Paris 29/09/1986-03/10/1986. Paris, 1986.
8. A Systems-Theory approach to the study of dance-related social activities (with Stavros Goutsos), 1st International Conference "Folk Dance Today", 51-57. Athens, International Organization of Folk Art, 1987.
Dance and society in Greece (in Japanese), Bulletin of the Japanese-Greek Society. Tokyo, 1987.
10. Relationships between song and dance in Karpathos (with Marigoula Kritsioti). 1st International Conference "Folk Dance Today", 87-98. Athens, International Organization of Folk Art, 1987.
11. The body as carrier of social history. Greek dance (in French), La Recherche en Danse 4, 43-54. Paris, 1988.
13. The principles and the end of folk dance, 3d World Conference "Folk Dance and Education". Athens, International Organization of Folk Art, 1989.
14. Methodology of research in Dance Ethnography (in French), 4th International Congress on Dance Research. Paris, Universityof Paris IV Sorbonne, 1989.
15. A sociological survey on dance (in Greek), Choros 6, 4-63. Athens, Dance and Eurythmics Society, 1989.
Are folk dancers allergic to text?, CIOFF General Assembly, Povarska-Bystriza, Czechoslovakia, 1989.
For a natural nutrition in music and dance (in Greek), Natural Nutrition and Life 12, 65-67, Athens, 1989. Reprinted in Super Strength 3-4, 52-53. Thessaloniki, 1990and in Selides, 23, 50-51, Athens, 1993.
18. Dance research information sources in Greece, 3d International Conference on Dance Research. Morelia, Michoacan, Mexico, Dance Committee of the International Theatre Institute, 1990.
19. What is corporate culture, and what it is not (in Greek), Manager 10, 45-46. Athens, 1990.
The body as carrier of social history. Greek dance (in Greek), Choros 12, 36-42. Athens, Dance and Eurythmics Society, 1990.
21. Four poems on women dancers (in Greek), Graphi 10, 325-331. Larissa, 1990.
22. Tänze mit Objekten in Griechenland (Dances with Objects in Greece), with F. Chormova, International Conference on Dance Research, Budapest, 1990.
23. The ethnographical study of enterprise culture. Notes for the post-graduate course in management. Paris, University of Paris IX Dauphine, 1990.
A call for a new breed of folk dance teachers, Dance Studies 14, 65-71. Jersey, Centre for Dance Studies, 1991.
Ancient Greek dance in modern times bibliography (in Greek), Stadion 2/2, 113-120. Athens, 1991.
26. A proposal for the European Diploma in Dance (in Greek), Choros (Dance) 4, 18-19. Athens, Dance and Eurythmics Society, 1991.
Culture as a total product, International Folklore Conference "Dance - Courses and discourses". Lisbon, INATEL, 1991.
28. Auf der Suche nach einem neuen Typus von Volkstanz-Lehrern, Tanzen 9/10, 14-18. Stuttgart, Deutscher Bundesverband Tanz, 1992.
The legacy of Dora Stratou, Dance Studies 16, 35-55. Jersey, Centre for Dance Studies, 1992.
Cultural identity and nationalist tendencies, World Conference of the IOFA. Sarvar, Hungary, 1992. Reprinted in: Viltis 51/5, 24-25. Denver, Co. USA, 1993.
31. The musical archive of the "Dora Stratou" Theater, with particular emphasis on Macedonian music (in Greek), National Conference "Traditional song in Macedonia", 101-113. Thessaloniki, Music Center of the Municipality of Thessaloniki, 1993.
Traditional therapeutics in Loupsiko (Lykorrachi), Konitsa, before 1940 (in Greek, with Chryssoula Tsiou), International Nursing Congress. Athens, University of Athens Faculty of Nursing, 1995.
A short essay on the Tsifteteli dance (in Greek), En Choro (Dancing) 12, 6. Athens, Dance and Eurythmics Association, 1995. Reprinted in Tradition and dance, 1996.
A living museum for folk dance, UNESCO Courrier, 01/1996. Published in 30 languages and braille by the UNESCO (United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization).
35. Costumes for spectacle and knowledge (in Greek), Time in Art, 31-34. Athens, Association of Antiquaries and Art Dealers, 1997.
36. La danza ethnografica in Grecia, Sardegna Mediterranea 2, 50-56. Oliena/Sardegna, Associazione Culturale Sardegna Mediterranea, 10/1997.
37. Dance in Greece, International Encyclopedia of Dance, New York, Oxford University Press, 1998.
38. Dance scholarship in Greece, International Encyclopedia of Dance. New York, Oxford University Press, 1998.
La primogenita nella danza a Scarpanto, Sardegna Mediterranea 4, 21-27. Oliena/Sardegna, Associazione Culturale Sardegna Mediterranea, 10/1998.
40. Danse, tradition et management, Management et Conjoncture Sociale 544, 46-51. Paris, 23/11/1998.
Zur Tanzerziehung in Griechenland, Informationen zum Tanz 24, 30-38. Remscheid, Deutscher Bundesverband Tanz, 1998.
Fidelity instead of authenticity, 8th European Conference of the IOV, Bucharest 10-16/08/1999.
Quando in Sardegna I mufloni erano tanti, Sardegna Mediterranea 6, 3-9. Oliena/Sardegna, Associazione Culturale Sardegna Mediterranea, 10/1999.
Greek dance and Dora Stratou (in Greek), Kathimerini, 7 Days Supplement, Greece in the 20th century, 1950-1960, 37-38. Athens, 28/11/1999.
44. Dance: From the village square to the ballroom and the scene, Greek song in the 20th century (in Greek), The Sunday Ethnos, 82-85. Athens, December 1999.
Werktreue statt Authentizität, Tanzen 2000/1, 11-12. Heroldstatt, Germany, 1st quarter 2000.
46. Educational programs, cultural exchanges and tourist-oriented activities regarding non-material folk culture, Acts of the UNIMED Symposium “Non-material cultural heritage in the euro-mediterranean area”, 237-245. Roma, Università degli Studi Roma Tre, 2000.
47. Episodi di brigantaggio ottocentesco, Sardegna Mediterranea 8, 10-17. Oliena/Sardegna, Associazione Culturale Sardegna Mediterranea, 2000.
Two Histories, Tradition and Art 054, pp. 3-4, Athens, International Organization of Folk Arts, November-December 2000.
Intangible Heritage, Tradition and Art 061, p. 12-13, Athens, I.O.F.A., January – February 2002.
Save our Dances, Tradition and Art 062, p. 19, Athens, I.O.F.A., March - April 2002.
Phantom cultural organizations (in Greek), Tradition and Art, 68. Athens, IOFA, 03/2003, p. 9-13. Reprinted in the magazine Anti, 790. Athens, 13/06/2003, p. 54-56.
49. The mode of naming dances. The socio-cultural context of a Macedonian dance tradition (with Anna Lazarou & Philippos Philippou, Maria Michaltsi & Fani Lazarou), Studia Choreologica, 6. Poznan, Poland, Fundacja Instytut Choreologii, 2004, p. 25-47.
Libros de historia de la danza, Chile Danza, 13. Santiago de Chile, Departamento de Danza de la Facultad de Artes de la Universidad de Chile, 2008, p. 19-23.
A satellite view of dance in the world. Tendencies, transformations and technology. Shanghai International Dance Fair, 25/09/2010-30/09/2010, Shanghai, China
51. Dance in Greece in the 20th century (in Greek), Alter Vita, Athens, 2011, p. 42-44.
Stopping the decline of folk dance groups, Notiziario UFI, June 2011
VII International Contest for choreographers and ballet masters, Novosibirsk, february 1-5, 2012